How to Get Aadhar Card Verification Online – E Verify With Aadhar OTP, In this article, we will show you Aadhar verification online, what Aadhar card verification is, how Aadhar verification is needed and the step by step procedure of it.
A 12-digit unique identification number or e Aadhar number issued to every citizen of Indian after they apply for it. The UIDAI authorities collect the demographic and biometric details of every person at the Aadhar Enrolment Centre and provide them a UID number.
As I said, UIDAI that is the Unique Identification Authority of India is responsible for collecting all the data which verified thoroughly. After that, the E Aadhar cards get issued to individuals with the Aadhar card number, name, address, date of birth, sex, etc. printed on Aadhar card as per the documents submitted by them. All these verifications are done online, and we are here to give you all the information about this process in this guide.
What is Aadhar Card Verification?
Once the document as proof submitted at the Enrolment Centre at the time of enrolment or with the form of Aadhar card update status, all the details will check by the concerned UIDAI authority.
If you gave the document for enrolment of Aadhar card, then UIDAI issues the Aadhar card with the 12-digit unique number and send it to the address specified in the application form.
If you fill the Aadhar update form, then they will check all the details match or not. If yes, they approve changes and send the new card to your address.
After you receive Aadhar card, the next step is Aadhar Card Verification that needs to be completed by the cardholder. This process is called Aadhar card verification which can be done online through the official website of UIDAI @ https://www.uidai.gov.in/
Why do you need to verify your Aadhar card?
This verification is required to assure that the Aadhar Card with 12-digit unique number has a valid and active name, age, gender, state, etc. all these details with some other information displayed at the time of verification process.
As it is one of the important unique identity proof, the cardholder must ensure its activation as well as its existence because it will require at the various stage and get avail of different services and benefits under Government of India. Only a few details are mention on the card like name, address, date of birth, sex, age, QR code, and address.
Other than this, rest is saved on the Aadhar’s database like biometric details: fingerprints, iris scan, etc., all these details can be accessed only through certain channels. In case of any error, the cardholder can talk the UIDAI for further determination or correction if required.
Process to Verify your Aadhar card
To verify the status of Aadhar Card online, the UIDAI has made a simple process available online. To do the Aadhar Card verification or status, follow the steps given below. Each person can check whether his/her Aadhar card is active or not active to take the necessary steps further with UIDAI.
- Visit the UIDAI website from the link given below:
- Find the Aadhar Services on the same page of a website and under this tile look for the option of Verify Aadhar Number and click on it.
- Now, enter your 12-digit unique Aadhar number with the Security Code provided above the box.
- Click on “Verify” option.
- As you click on verify tab, you will show you the details of your Aadhar in case it exists as per records of UIDAI records.
By following the above mention steps, one can know the current status of Aadhar Card, i.e., activated or de-activated and according to result, take appropriate steps keeping the importance of this identity card in view.
UPDATE / EDIT THE AADHAAR DETAILS
A person can make changes to the current Aadhar details for any of below given two reasons:
- Changes in Demographic detail like marital status, name change, mobile number, address, etc.
- Changes in Biometric Aadhar details
One can update their card by visiting the nearest Aadhar Enrolment Centre along with the appropriate proofs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why do I need Aadhar?
- Aadhar is mandatory for the citizen of India, and it provides the unique identity to all residence. Even with this card, one may avail of many benefits offered by the government of India like LPG subsidies, etc. Also, it can work as an identity proof, address proof at various banks, for Gas or Phone connections and it is mandatory to mention the number for Income Tax Returns, too. In short, it is an essential card with 12 digits unique identification number, so everyone is supposed to register for Aadhar, which acts as a permanent ID proof for whole life.
Can I get my Aadhar online?
- No, to enroll for Aadhar all citizens have to visit their nearest Aadhar Enrolment Centre with the necessary document as proof. They also have submitted their demographic and biometric details for one time. To ensure that the detail provided by you is correct, you have to self-attest some documents as proof.
Note that these 12-digit unique identification number given to the Indian citizens only. This Aadhar project is the world’s largest biometric system handled under UIDAI. Now the local post office and banks are also working as the enrolment centers and online application options.
It is all about Aadhar Card Verification Online. Hopefully, it is useful to you. In case of any problem or query ask us using the comment section below. We would love to help you. Thank you!