e-Aadhar Card – Download , Print Online and Benefits, In this article, we will discuss what is an e-Aadhar card, how to download and print e-Aadhar Card and what are Benefits of e-Aadhar Card online?
What happens when you are 250 km away from your home for some work or on holiday, and you need your photo identity proof? Or you need Aadhaar card because your host makes it mandatory to carry the Aadhaar Card as an entry pass? In such circumstances, e-Aadhaar will help you and work as a savior.
If you know about it, then it is well and good but if you want to know more about e-Aadhaar, its Benefits, download process, etc. then this article is for you. So let’s start.
e-Aadhaar Card: An Introduction to the Digitised ID
E-Aadhaar is similar to Aadhaar card, but it is a digital form of Aadhaar Card which can download from official website of the UIDAI- Unique Identification Authority of India. Yes, and it is valid everywhere.
Those who apply for Aadhaar Card after submitting their demographic and biometric details will get an acknowledgment slip form the Enrolment Centre which has Aadhaar Enrolment Number. Keep this slip at a safe place because it will use to track the status of Aadhaar Card.
In other words, e-Aadhaar is an electronic version of Aadhaar Card which is protected with the password and used like physical Aadhaar Card. To download this password-protected e-Aadhaar card from the UIDAI website a person need Enrolment ID, VID (Virtual Identification Number) or Aadhaar Number with the register mobile number with them.
E-AADHAAR CARD INFORMATION DETAILS
An E-Aadhaar Card includes the personal information of the applicant like physical Aadhaar card. You can view the below details on E-Aadhaar Card from the UIDAI website:
- Aadhaar Number
- Date of Birth
- QR code
- Photograph of the Aadhaar Holder
HOW TO DOWNLOAD EAADHAR?
Once you updated your aadhar cardand verified it online then you can download it by the following process given below:
- Visit UIDAI website from the link given below:
- Locate the option ‘Download Aadhar’ and fill in all the details like Enrolment ID/Aadhaar Number/VID, Full Name, Pin Code and security code.
- Next, click on the ‘Request OTP’ tab and an OTP will send to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received to download the E-Aadhaar Card on your pc or mobile.
HOW TO GENERATE OTP FOR E-AADHAAR?
One can generate the OTP for downloading eAadhar by below given three ways:
- By providing your VID (Virtual Identification) Number
- By submitting your Enrolment ID Number
- By providing your Aadhaar Number
One can select any of the three option given above and fill the correct details to generate OTP.
E- AADHAR PASSWORD
E-Aadhar password is an alphanumeric combination of the first four letters of your name and birth year as per your Aadhaar Card.
To open E-Aadhaar, the Password is a combination of ‘First four letters of your name’ with your ‘Year of Birth.’ For example, if the applicant’s name is Khushboo Patel and year of birth is 1993
The password is: Khus1993
BENEFITS OF E-AADHAAR
- E-Aadhaar serves as proof of identity throughout India.
- It is available for various services of a government of India.
- E-Aadhar empowers residents of India with a unique beauty and a digital platform to authenticate anytime and anywhere.
- E-Aadhaar is paperless identity, which you can get anywhere anytime.
- E-Aadhaar is a randomly generated number which can’t match with other people, and also it does not depends on caste, creed, geography, and religion.
- E-Aadhaar helps in proving unique identity during train travel.
- E-Aadhar helps you in various ways like to get a mobile connection, opening bank account, LPG connections, etc.
- You can get it as well as check the details online using your phone or pc.
E-Aadhaar is protected from password so that no one can misuse the information of the applicant.
It is available online and can access at any time. Indian residents can receive the various advantages offered by the government like LPG Subsidy with Aadhaar Card.
The Government of India digitally certified Aadhaar document along with a physical copy issued to the resident. Even the E-Aadhaar copy available online on the UIDAI Portal as I already said.
It is all about this article. We hope you find the answer to the questions like what is an E-Aadhaar Card Number, Difference between e-Aadhar Card and Aadhaar Card, How to check the eaadhar card status, etc.
In case if you have any doubts or problem regarding aadhar card or e-Aadhaar card you can ask us anything without any hesitation using the comment section below. We are here to help you. Thank you for reading.