How to Link Aadhar Card With Ration Cards Online/Offline. If you are worried about how to link Aadhar card with the ration card, then we will help you in Aadhar Card Link to Ration Card. We show you each step for Aadhar Link to Ration Card Online.
India is transferring its economy in digital path. Even Government of India is trying it’s best for Digital India Campaign. And with this move the government continuously urging to the citizens for linking Aadhar with other identity proofs like PAN, Bank Accounts, Ration card, Driving license, LPG account, etc. Among all above proofs, ration card is oldest identity proof of our list.
The primary objective of link aadhar card with ration card or other proof is to eliminate and avoid all copy or duplicate identities. It is only possible by digitizing it and link to one common account. Here Aadhar works it’s best. One can also get different benefits avail by Government of India. So here is step by step guide for how we can link our Aadhar card with the Ration card.
How to Link Aadhar with Ration Card?
STEPS FOR AADHAR LINK TO RATION CARD- ONLINE METHOD
- Go to the Aadhar Portal from the link given below:
- Next, click on ‘Start Now’ option.
- Fill all mandatory field like address, name, etc.
- Now, from benefit type, choose ‘Ration Card’ option and enter your Aadhar card number, Ration card number, email address and mobile number.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will create and you will get it on your registered mobile number which you provide the time of Aadhar enrolment.
- The application will be processed upon entering the correct OTP.
- On successful verification for the information you provided, you will receive a notification from UIDAI about the Aadhar card link to the Ration card.
Link Aadhar to Ration Card through offline mode
- You have to submit the following document copies at nearby PDS (Public Distribution Shop) or Ration office:
- Copy of Ration card
- Copy of all family member’s Aadhar cards of with the originals cards for verification
- Copy of Bank Passbook along with original only of your bank account is not linked with a bank account.
- Head of the family person’s passport size photograph.
- Submit all documents, and as they reach the appropriate department, you will receive a notification by e-mail or SMS.
- As the authorities successfully verified the documents, you will again receive a notification in respect of the successful linking of Aadhar card with the Ration card.
How to Link Aadhar with Ration Card – Offline SMS METHOD
- Open the section of create message and type UID SEED <State Short Code><Scheme/Program Short Code><Scheme/Program ID><Aadhar Number>” and send it to “51969”.
- For example UID SEED GJ POSC 3456789 270919932004.
- You will notify with various notifications for notifying the receipt of the information, successful verification and successful linking of Aadhar card with Ration card.
It is all about how to link Aadhar with a ration card. By linking Aadhar with Ration, the government can cancel out around 2.75 Crore duplicate and bogus Ration Cards and has made 82% linking of both. Still, about 18% – 20% people have not linked their Ration with Aadhar.
In short, it will soon be compulsory to link all other government identities and documents with the Aadhar card to avoid multiple and false identifications.
People also ask us like what is a Ration Card? Or what is an Aadhar Card? And why do you need to Link Aadhar with Ration Card? Then you must know the answer after reading this article, and you may also find out what is the impact of Linking Aadhar Card with Ration Card.